A Full-Service Family Law Firm
Few areas of the law feel as personal as family law does for many people. The breakup of a marriage or the building of a family through adoption will have a great impact on many areas of your life. While emotions and interpersonal relationships are vital components, legal and financial technicalities are part of each family law issue, too.
For the guidance that you need to reach your family law goals in the San Diego area, contact the Law Offices of Aaron C. Smith. Our team is devoted to helping clients achieve the right solutions for their families in cases involving the following:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Divorce, separation and divorce planning
- Restraining orders when domestic abuse is a concern
- Property division and spousal support
- Child custody, visitation and support
- Paternity, adoption and surrogacy contracts
- Juvenile dependency representation
- Fathers’ rights, mothers’ rights and grandparents’ rights
- High-asset divorce or more typical divorce
Your divorce may be amicable or contentious and may even involve restraining orders. Lawyer Aaron C. Smith and our team are here for you. Clients find our lawyers to be congenial and trustworthy.
Customized Counsel To Suit Your Needs
Each family law situation has unique aspects to address. Whatever your situation is, we are here to help you through it for your family’s sake.
For the personalized advice you need right now to get started along the journey, request a free consultation. Call 760-974-8605 or send an inquiry online to start the conversation. You may speak with a lawyer at our law office, in another location or in a videoconference.